Looking for a fun & tasty activity to do with your kids for Easter? Check out this JELL-O Jigglers recipe from KraftHeinz. Enjoy!
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (6 oz. each) JELL-O Gelatin, any flavor
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- Assorted decorating gels
- Add boiling water to gelatin mixes in large bowl; stir for 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Cool for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk for 2 minutes. Add to gelatin; stir until blended. Pour into 13×9-inch pan.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Dip bottom of pan in warm water for 15 seconds. Use 2-inch egg-shaped cookie cutter to cut gelatin into 24 shapes, being careful to cut all the way through gelatin to bottom of pan.
- Remove Jigglers from pan. Decorate with gels to resemble Easter eggs. Keep refrigerated.