Springboard your summer with this cute beachy recipe from KraftHeinz!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes (including cooling)
Makes: 24 servings
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 2-1/4 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 6 drops blue food coloring
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 48 bear-shaped graham snacks
- 24 JET-PUFFED FUNMALLOWS Miniature Marshmallows
- Prepare cake butter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes. Cool in pans for 15 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks; cool completely.
- Remove 1-1/4 cups COOL WHIP; set aside. Tint remaining COOL WHIP with food coloring. Spread top of each cupcake with some of each color COOL WHIP to resemble the ocean and beach. Sprinkle 1 tsp. graham crumbs over white COOL WHIP on each cupcake for sand.
- Insert 1 small cocktail umbrella into beach area on each cupcake for the beach umbrella. Decorate cupcakes with remaining ingredients as shown in photo. Keep refrigerated.
Shortcut: Spoon each color of COOL WHIP into separate resealable plastic bag; cut small corner off bottom of each bag. Use to squeeze COOL WHIP from bag to frost cupcakes.
Special Extra: Flatten additional marshmallows with rolling pin to resemble beach towels. Or, cut wide, soft candy ribbon into pieces to resemble towels.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 140 calories, 5g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 20mg cholesterol, 115mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate, 0g dietary fiber, 12g sugars, 2g protein, 0%DV vitamin A, 0%DV vitamin C, 4%DV calcium, 4%DV iron.